What people have been saying.
- "The Guideposts outline the new paradigm - the values we must embrace
to remain successful on this planet. Planning for Seven Generations challenges
us to create the future around a vision of what is possible."
Canadian Ecology Advocates
- "Planning for Seven Generations introduces a new way of thinking
about our environment, and a new direction for humanity, its message is
aimed at the role of each and every individual and at prevailing attitudes
in society as a whole."
Resource Center Librarian, Ecological Agriculture Projects
- "A work of great transformational power."
from notes accompanying the W.C. Good writing award
- "If the environmental revolution of the 90's is to succeed,
there must be an educational revolution to support it. Guideposts should
be on the front line of this educational revolution"
- "The ideas in Planning for Seven Generations are more relevant
than ever as we face the task of shifting our collective values - and soon
- in a direction consistent with a sustainable life-balance. This work is
URGENT and IMPORTANT."
Director Program Development, YMCA Geneva Park